- La Rochelle & Ile de ReWith their rich history and fascinating heritage sites, La Rochelle and Ile de Ré rank amongst the highlights of t [...]
- Atlantic coastThe French Atlantic Coast south of La Rochelle is packed with possibilities, whether you want a romantic break or [...]
- Marais poitevinSecond largest wetland in France, the Marais Poitevin is often referred to as France’s ‘Green Venice’, ...
- Cognac countryThe name cognac is synonymous the world over with the finest French spirit...
- Futuroscope & Poitiers Second largest leisure park in France, Futuroscope on the outskirts of Poitiers is packed with innovative activiti [...]
|All articles||News & Offers||Activities||Visits||Places||Food & Drinks||Accommodations|
- Poitiers Polychromies – June to September 2013 Lighting up Poitier’s unique Romanesque facade More
- Nuits Romanes – across the region through June, July and August Free concerts and shows showcasing the region’s Roman heritage More
- Visit the frigate Hermione in Rochefort - History in the making An inspirational project for all the family to enjoy More
- Cognac Blues Passions Festival – 2–7 July 2013 World class music festival on the banks of the Charente More