- La Rochelle & Ile de RéWith their rich history and fascinating heritage sites, La Rochelle and Ile de Ré rank amongst the highlights of t [...]
- Marais poitevinSecond largest wetland in France, the Marais Poitevin is often referred to as France’s ‘Green Venice’, ...
- Futuroscope & Poitiers One of the largest leisure parks in France, Futuroscope on the outskirts of Poitiers is packed with innovative act [...]
- Atlantic coastThe French Atlantic Coast south of La Rochelle is packed with possibilities, whether you want a romantic break or [...]
- Cognac countryThe name cognac is synonymous the world over with the finest French spirit...
|All articles||Food & Drinks||Activities||News & Offers||Places||Accommodations|
- Jazzellerault – Jazz for all From the 27 May to 4 June, Châtellerault hosts a week of festivals dedicated to all aspects of jazz ! More
- Château de Saint Mesmin - from February to November 2016 Set in the heart of the Deux-Sèvres département, Château de Saint Mesmin dates back to the Middle Ages when Pierre de Monfaucon laid the foundations for his moated castle in 1370. More
- International Chamber Music in the Chalais – 7 May to 5 June 2016 World class classical music in beautiful surroundings. More
- Musiques Métisses – world music festival, 14/15 May 2016 Rock to the beat in Angoulême More