- La Rochelle & Ile de RéWith their rich history and fascinating heritage sites, La Rochelle and Ile de Ré rank amongst the highlights of t [...]
- Marais poitevinSecond largest wetland in France, the Marais Poitevin is often referred to as France’s ‘Green Venice’, ...
- Futuroscope & Poitiers One of the largest leisure parks in France, Futuroscope on the outskirts of Poitiers is packed with innovative act [...]
- Atlantic coastThe French Atlantic Coast south of La Rochelle is packed with possibilities, whether you want a romantic break or [...]
- Cognac countryThe name cognac is synonymous the world over with the finest French spirit...
|All articles||Food & Drinks||Activities||News & Offers||Places||Accommodations|
- Poitiers Polychromies light show – Summer Program Summer light show in Poitiers More
- Château de Saint Mesmin - from February to November 2016 Set in the heart of the Deux-Sèvres département, Château de Saint Mesmin dates back to the Middle Ages when Pierre de Monfaucon laid the foundations for his moated castle in 1370. More
- Un Violon sur le Sable – 23-26-29 July 2016 - free concerts A classical experience not to be missed! More
- Red Bull Diving at La Rochelle - 21/23 July 2016 Returning to one of their all-time favourite locations, the spectacular Red Bull Diving Championships will be setting La Rochelle alight on the weekend of 21/23 July. More