- La Rochelle & Ile de RéWith their rich history and fascinating heritage sites, La Rochelle and Ile de Ré rank amongst the highlights of t [...]
- Marais poitevinSecond largest wetland in France, the Marais Poitevin is often referred to as France’s ‘Green Venice’, ...
- Futuroscope & Poitiers Second largest leisure park in France, Futuroscope on the outskirts of Poitiers is packed with innovative activiti [...]
- Atlantic coastThe French Atlantic Coast south of La Rochelle is packed with possibilities, whether you want a romantic break or [...]
- Cognac countryThe name cognac is synonymous the world over with the finest French spirit...
|All articles||Food & Drinks||Activities||News & Offers||Places||Accommodations|
- Hermione Cultural Program in the USA - Summer 2015 UPCOMING EVENTS - Hermione Cultural Program during the US journey of l'Hermione Frigate from Yorktown to Lunenburg! More
- Saintes Classical Music Festival - 10-18 July 2015 A ten-day classical music extravaganza that attracts musicians and visitors from across Europe. More
- Un Violon sur le Sable – 25-28-31 July 2015 A classical experience not to be missed! More
- Les Nuits Romanes - Summer 2015 – 170 free summer events across the region Free concerts and shows showcasing the region’s Romanesque heritage throughout the summer More