- La Rochelle & Ile de RéWith their rich history and fascinating heritage sites, La Rochelle and Ile de Ré rank amongst the highlights of t [...]
- Atlantic coastThe French Atlantic Coast south of La Rochelle is packed with possibilities, whether you want a romantic break or [...]
- Marais poitevinSecond largest wetland in France, the Marais Poitevin is often referred to as France’s ‘Green Venice’, ...
- Cognac countryThe name cognac is synonymous the world over with the finest French spirit...
- Futuroscope & Poitiers Second largest leisure park in France, Futuroscope on the outskirts of Poitiers is packed with innovative activiti [...]
|All articles||Food & Drinks||Activities||News & Offers||Places||Accommodations|
- Poitiers Polychromies light show – Winter 2014 Programm Winter light show in Poitiers More
- Les Gastronomades, Angoulême - 28-30 November 2014 A celebration of local cuisine More
- Le Grand Pavois - La Rochelle, 17-22 September 2014 Visit Europe’s largest in-water boat exhibition More
- Musiques Métisses – world music festival, 6-8 June 2014 Rock to the beat in Angoulême More