- La Rochelle & Ile de RéWith their rich history and fascinating heritage sites, La Rochelle and Ile de Ré rank amongst the highlights of t [...]
- Marais poitevinSecond largest wetland in France, the Marais Poitevin is often referred to as France’s ‘Green Venice’, ...
- Futuroscope & Poitiers Second largest leisure park in France, Futuroscope on the outskirts of Poitiers is packed with innovative activiti [...]
- Atlantic coastThe French Atlantic Coast south of La Rochelle is packed with possibilities, whether you want a romantic break or [...]
- Cognac countryThe name cognac is synonymous the world over with the finest French spirit...
|All articles||Food & Drinks||Activities||News & Offers||Places||Accommodations|
- Mr Haydn’s Holidays While the summer holiday season may be drawing to an end, it doesn’t mean that the festival season is too. From 18th-20th September it’s time for La Roche Posay, the famous spa town in north-east Vienne just 50km from Poitiers, to take centre stage. More
- International Tour of Poitou-Charentes - 25-28 August 2015 Our region may have missed out on the Tour de France this year, but don’t worry, you can still enjoy the thrill of watching the big teams compete in the 2015 Tour International du Poitou-Charentes. More
- Château de Saint Mesmin Set in the heart of the Deux-Sèvres département, Château de Saint Mesmin dates back to the Middle Ages when Pierre de Monfaucon laid the foundations for his moated castle in 1370. More
- Wildlife Film Festival : 27 October - 1 November 2015 Now in its 31st year, the Festival international du Film Ornithologique de Menigoute (FiFo) is a magnet for all lovers of wildlife. More