- La Rochelle & Ile de RéWith their rich history and fascinating heritage sites, La Rochelle and Ile de Ré rank amongst the highlights of t [...]
- Marais poitevinSecond largest wetland in France, the Marais Poitevin is often referred to as France’s ‘Green Venice’, ...
- Futuroscope & Poitiers Second largest leisure park in France, Futuroscope on the outskirts of Poitiers is packed with innovative activiti [...]
- Atlantic coastThe French Atlantic Coast south of La Rochelle is packed with possibilities, whether you want a romantic break or [...]
- Cognac countryThe name cognac is synonymous the world over with the finest French spirit...
|All articles||Food & Drinks||Activities||News & Offers||Places||Accommodations|
- Hermione Cultural Program in the USA - Summer 2015 UPCOMING EVENTS - Hermione Cultural Program during the US journey of l'Hermione Frigate from Yorktown to Lunenburg! More
- Saintes Classical Music Festival - 10-18 July 2015 A ten-day classical music extravaganza that attracts musicians and visitors from across Europe. More
- Bicentennial celebrations of Napoleon’s exile On the bicentenary of Napoleon’s exile in 1815, islands and towns along the Atlantic coast are celebrating. More
- The International Festival of Dance and Music at Confolens For 58 years, the streets and open spaces of the picturesque town of Confolens in south Charente have been filled with world music and dance each August. More