- La Rochelle & Ile de RéWith their rich history and fascinating heritage sites, La Rochelle and Ile de Ré rank amongst the highlights of t [...]
- Marais poitevinSecond largest wetland in France, the Marais Poitevin is often referred to as France’s ‘Green Venice’, ...
- Futuroscope & Poitiers Second largest leisure park in France, Futuroscope on the outskirts of Poitiers is packed with innovative activiti [...]
- Atlantic coastThe French Atlantic Coast south of La Rochelle is packed with possibilities, whether you want a romantic break or [...]
- Cognac countryThe name cognac is synonymous the world over with the finest French spirit...
|All articles||Food & Drinks||Activities||News & Offers||Places||Accommodations|
- L'Hermione’s Grand Departure for the USA! - 18/04/2015 For the past eighteen years, an audacious project has been bringing life back to the Royal dockyards at Rochefort in the Charente-Maritime - the reconstruction of an exact replica of the frigate L'Hermione. Using traditional materials and skills, the project has welcomed visitors throughout the build with more than 70,000 spectators celebrating her first trip on the Charente. More
- Poitiers Polychromies light show – Winter 2014 Programme Winter light show in Poitiers More
- Un Violon sur le Sable – 25-28-31 July 2015 A classical experience not to be missed! More
- Les Nuits Romanes 2015 – 170 free summer events across the region Free concerts and shows showcasing the region’s Romanesque heritage throughout the summer More