- La Rochelle & Ile de ReWith their rich history and fascinating heritage sites, La Rochelle and Ile de Ré rank amongst the highlights of t [...]
- Atlantic coastThe French Atlantic Coast south of La Rochelle is packed with possibilities, whether you want a romantic break or [...]
- Marais poitevinSecond largest wetland in France, the Marais Poitevin is often referred to as France’s ‘Green Venice’, ...
- Cognac countryThe name cognac is synonymous the world over with the finest French spirit...
- Futuroscope & Poitiers Second largest leisure park in France, Futuroscope on the outskirts of Poitiers is packed with innovative activiti [...]
|All articles||News & Offers||Activities||Visits||Places||Food & Drinks||Accommodations|
- International Chamber Music in the Charente – 11 May-9 June 2013 World class classical music in beautiful surroundings More
- Musiques Métisses – world music festival, 17-19 May 2013 Rock to the beat in Angoulême More
- Red Bull Cliff Diving – La Rochelle, 24-25 May 2013 Death-defying diving in the most spectacular location More
- Highland Games in Bressuire – 8-9 June 2013 Traditional Scottish games with a continental twist More