- La Rochelle & Ile de RéWith their rich history and fascinating heritage sites, La Rochelle and Ile de Ré rank amongst the highlights of t [...]
- Atlantic coastThe French Atlantic Coast south of La Rochelle is packed with possibilities, whether you want a romantic break or [...]
- Marais poitevinSecond largest wetland in France, the Marais Poitevin is often referred to as France’s ‘Green Venice’, ...
- Cognac countryThe name cognac is synonymous the world over with the finest French spirit...
- Futuroscope & Poitiers Second largest leisure park in France, Futuroscope on the outskirts of Poitiers is packed with innovative activiti [...]
|All articles||Food & Drinks||Activities||News & Offers||Places||Accommodations|
- Les Nuits Romanes 2015 – 170 free summer events across the region Free concerts and shows showcasing the region’s Romanesque heritage throughout the summer More
- Maraisthon – the Marais Poitevin marathon, 21 June 2015 - 6th edition Get set, go – discover the beautiful Marais Poitevin from a new perspective More
- Le Grand Pavois - La Rochelle, 16-21 September 2015 Visit Europe’s largest in-water boat exhibition More
- Musiques Métisses – world music festival, 22-24 May 2015 Rock to the beat in Angoulême More