- La Rochelle & Ile de RéWith their rich history and fascinating heritage sites, La Rochelle and Ile de Ré rank amongst the highlights of t [...]
- Marais poitevinSecond largest wetland in France, the Marais Poitevin is often referred to as France’s ‘Green Venice’, ...
- Futuroscope & Poitiers One of the largest leisure parks in France, Futuroscope on the outskirts of Poitiers is packed with innovative act [...]
- Atlantic coastThe French Atlantic Coast south of La Rochelle is packed with possibilities, whether you want a romantic break or [...]
- Cognac countryThe name cognac is synonymous the world over with the finest French spirit...
|All articles||Food & Drinks||Activities||News & Offers||Places||Accommodations|
- International Tour of Poitou-Charentes - 23-26 August 2016 Our region may have missed out on the Tour de France this year, but don’t worry, you can still enjoy the thrill of watching the big teams compete in the 2016 Tour International du Poitou-Charentes. More
- Mr Haydn’s Holidays While the summer holiday season may be drawing to an end, it doesn’t mean that the festival season is too. From 16th-18th September it’s time for La Roche Posay, the famous spa town in north-east Vienne just 50km from Poitiers, to take centre stage. More
- Circuit des Remparts – 16-18 September 2016 Classic car street-racing in Angoulême More
- Poitiers Polychromies light show – Summer Program Summer light show in Poitiers More