- La Rochelle & Ile de RéWith their rich history and fascinating heritage sites, La Rochelle and Ile de Ré rank amongst the highlights of t [...]
- Atlantic coastThe French Atlantic Coast south of La Rochelle is packed with possibilities, whether you want a romantic break or [...]
- Marais poitevinSecond largest wetland in France, the Marais Poitevin is often referred to as France’s ‘Green Venice’, ...
- Cognac countryThe name cognac is synonymous the world over with the finest French spirit...
- Futuroscope & Poitiers Second largest leisure park in France, Futuroscope on the outskirts of Poitiers is packed with innovative activiti [...]
|All articles||News & Offers||Activities||Visits||Places||Food & Drinks||Accommodations|
- Wildlife Film Festival 2014 The Festival international du Film ornithologique de Menigoute (FiFo) More
- Tour International du Poitou-Charentes - world class cycling The 28th International Tour of Poitou-Charentes More
- Les Nuits Romanes – 170 free events across the region Free concerts and shows showcasing the region’s Romanesque heritage throughout the summer More
- Musiques Métisses – world music festival, 6-8 June 2014 Rock to the beat in Angoulême More