- La Rochelle & Ile de RéWith their rich history and fascinating heritage sites, La Rochelle and Ile de Ré rank amongst the highlights of t [...]
- Marais poitevinSecond largest wetland in France, the Marais Poitevin is often referred to as France’s ‘Green Venice’, ...
- Futuroscope & Poitiers One of the largest leisure parks in France, Futuroscope on the outskirts of Poitiers is packed with innovative act [...]
- Atlantic coastThe French Atlantic Coast south of La Rochelle is packed with possibilities, whether you want a romantic break or [...]
- Cognac countryThe name cognac is synonymous the world over with the finest French spirit...
|All articles||Food & Drinks||Activities||News & Offers||Places||Accommodations|
- The 2016 Comic Strip Festival - from 28 to 31 january 2016 Each January the world of comics comes to Angouleme - 42st edition from 28 to 31 january 2016 More
- Château de Saint Mesmin Set in the heart of the Deux-Sèvres département, Château de Saint Mesmin dates back to the Middle Ages when Pierre de Monfaucon laid the foundations for his moated castle in 1370. More
- Les Gastronomades, Angoulême - 27-29 November 2015 A celebration of local cuisine More
- Wildlife Film Festival : 27 October - 1 November 2015 Now in its 31st year, the Festival international du Film Ornithologique de Menigoute (FiFo) is a magnet for all lovers of wildlife. More