- La Rochelle & Ile de ReWith their rich history and fascinating heritage sites, La Rochelle and Ile de Ré rank amongst the highlights of t [...]
- Atlantic coastThe French Atlantic Coast south of La Rochelle is packed with possibilities, whether you want a romantic break or [...]
- Marais poitevinSecond largest wetland in France, the Marais Poitevin is often referred to as France’s ‘Green Venice’, ...
- Cognac countryThe name cognac is synonymous the world over with the finest French spirit...
- Futuroscope & Poitiers Second largest leisure park in France, Futuroscope on the outskirts of Poitiers is packed with innovative activiti [...]
|All articles||News & Offers||Activities||Visits||Places||Food & Drinks||Accommodations|
- International Chamber Music in the Charente – 11 May-9 June 2013 World class classical music in beautiful surroundings More
- Highland Games in Bressuire – 8-9 June 2013 Traditional Scottish games with a continental twist More
- Poitiers Polychromies – June to September 2013 Lighting up Poitier’s unique Romanesque facade More
- Maraisthon – the Marais Poitevin marathon, 15-16 June 2013 Get set, go – discover the beautiful Marais Poitevin from a new perspective More